Xcerptz

Here, you can read snips and snaps of what I felt striking in various books, and movies, and additional quotable quotes, bible verses and so on....

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Beautiful Mind





Nash: Thank you. I've always believed in numbers and the equations and logics that lead to reason. But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask,
"What truly is logic?"
"Who decides reason?"

My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back.
And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.
I'm only here tonight because of you [wife, Alicia].
You are the reason I am.
You are all my reasons.
Thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home